All service providers are listed randomly. Please review all available options before making a selection.
|Car Rentals Available At Terminal|
Devils Lake Chrysler Center
U-Save Auto Rental
A-1 Taxi Service
Al's Taxi Service
|TSA Security (Traveler's Tips)|
Updated And Complete Travel Information
TSA Security Office
TSA would like to help you get through security checkpoints quickly and have a safe flight to your destination. Know the rules and carefully pack your carry-on-bags. For lists of permitted and restricted items in your carry-on or checked luggage or for persons with a disability/medical condition, refer to the website above or call the TSA office prior to packing items in question. This will save time for everyone when checking in.
You Need To:
- Present a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID if 18 years of age or older.
- Remove laptops, video game consoles, DVD players, cameras, etc. from carry-on luggage.
- Limit liquids in carry-on luggage to 3.4 ounce (100 ml) containers in one quart-size, clear, zip-top bag. One bag per passenger.
- Declare medications and assistive devices that are medically necessary. These items are not included in the limit of one carry-on per person.
- Request undeveloped film to be hand-inspected to prevent damage to film.
- Wrap gifts after destination arrival as wrapped gifts may need to be unwrapped for inspection.